Minty, chocolaty and cool, this spiked dessert drink makes a wonderful way to toast family and friends at holiday gatherings. A little shaved chocolate on top adds an extra-festive touch.
Wabeno_WI - Tasteofhome.com Community
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup green creme de menthe
- 3/4 cup creme de cacao
- In a blender, cover and process the ingredients in batches until
- blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 425 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.