Grasshopper Pie Recipe
LouCinda Zacharias needs only six ingredients to whip up this fluffy and refreshing treat. "I usually make two of the minty pies for our family, since we're never satisfied with just one slice," she writes from her home in Spooner, Wisconsin.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 15 drops green food coloring
- 24 chocolate-covered mint cookies, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Beat in the food coloring. Coarsely crush 16 cookies; stir into the cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining cookies. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 357 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC