- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (4.67 ounces) mint Andes candies, chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Fold in 3/4 cup candies. Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine extract and remaining whipped topping; add food coloring if desired. Spread over pudding layer; sprinkle with remaining candies. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Grasshopper Pie(42)
Sort By :
my family loved it
Easy to make but not a "gotta have that" recipe score.
Adding Nesquick chocolate powder to the milk (Bunny Milk) when you mix the pudding makes it extra chocolatey fudgy. In case you didn't know! :)
Wonderful! Very easy to make. The hardest part was unwrapping the Andes mints. Tastes great. I keep getting requests for this recipe. Tasty and easy! Win-win!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Irish Desserts >
- Irish Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >