Grapes with Lemon-Honey Yogurt Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 3 cups green grapes
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Divide grapes among eight serving bowls. Top with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup grapes with 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture and about 1 teaspoon almonds equals 138 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Grapes with Lemon-Honey Yogurt
"The yogurt mixture in this recipe is fantastic! I might make it this way to eat without the grapes next time since I enjoyed it so much. Super easy to prepare and a great alternative to just eating grapes...and a great way to use up some yogurt (I used fat-free vanilla yogurt instead though)."