A soothing side dish of honey, lemon and cinnamon flavors that blend with red and green grapes in nutty new ways. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 3 cups green grapes
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Divide grapes among eight serving bowls. Top with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grapes with Lemon-Honey Yogurt in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p79
Reviews for Grapes with Lemon-Honey Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review