Grapefruit Lettuce Salad Recipe
A light vinaigrette flavored with cilantro and grapefruit juice drapes this tangy salad from Vivian Haen of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. "You can make the vinaigrette ahead because it keeps well in the refrigerator," Vivian notes.
- 2 tablespoons pink grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 medium pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the grapefruit juice, oil, vinegar and honey; stir in cilantro. In a salad bowl, toss lettuce and grapefruit. Drizzle with dressing; gently toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving equals 120 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Grapefruit Lettuce Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC