"To maintain freshness, serve this make-ahead salad on a chilled platter and replenish often," says field editor Sue Ross of Casa Grande, Arizona
- 12 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 pounds green grapes, halved
- 5-1/4 cups diced celery
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In several large bowls, combine the turkey, grapes, celery, pecans and onions. In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, broth, vinaigrette and mustard until smooth. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20 servings (about 1 cup each).
Originally published as Grape Turkey Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2005, p7
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grape Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review