"To maintain freshness, serve this make-ahead salad on a chilled platter and replenish often," says field editor Sue Ross of Casa Grande, Arizona
- 12 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 pounds green grapes, halved
- 5-1/4 cups diced celery
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In several large bowls, combine the turkey, grapes, celery, pecans and onions. In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, broth, vinaigrette and mustard until smooth. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20 servings (about 1 cup each).
Originally published as Grape Turkey Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2005, p7
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grape Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2011
"This salad tastes so wonderful, cool, and fresh! Lots of compliments when I serve this salad at church functions."