Linda Haas created this fuss-free recipe after tasting something similar on a cruise. It makes a speedy and summery, light bite at home in Tenmile, Oregon. LINDA’S TIP: “To make it even lighter, use a fat-free Italian dressing.”
- 1/2 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Arrange the onion, cucumber, tomatoes, basil and mozzarella on salad plates. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grape Tomato Mozzarella Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p11
Reviews for Grape Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review