Ordinary spinach salad gets a boost from sweet grapes and tangy tomatoes. Cashews add crunch to the fresh and colorful mix for something truly special.—Doreathy Booth, Oxford, North Carolina
Featured In: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Grape Spinach Salad in Country Woman
Reviews for Grape Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review