Grape Pasta Salad Recipe
“This recipe has been very popular in my family!” says Tia Crosson of Las Vegas, Nevada. “It's super-easy and inexpensive to make. Everyone is always impressed.” The grapes and broccoli give a delightful twist to plain pasta salad.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/3 cups diced fully cooked ham (1/2 pound)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) coleslaw dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the grapes, broccoli, ham, olives and onion.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into grape mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 284 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 835 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC