Grape Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/3 cups diced fully cooked ham (1/2 pound)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) coleslaw dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the grapes, broccoli, ham, olives and onion.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into grape mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
3/4 cup: 284 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Grape Pasta Salad
"Absolutely loved it!!! Actually the whole family did and that doesn't happen often. It will be great for summer parties and picnics. As pasta is now coming in 12 oz pkgs. I only used a 12 oz. jar of coleslaw dressing(Marie's) and it was perfect . Thanks for sharing!!!"
"A perfect recipe! Reminds me of my childhood. And a very good friend i unfortunately lost contact with. Good thing I never changed my number. Neither did my mother. It would be good to hear from them again. Great recipe Tia.Todd Canfield"