“This recipe has been very popular in my family!” says Tia Crosson of Las Vegas, Nevada. “It's super-easy and inexpensive to make. Everyone is always impressed.” The grapes and broccoli give a delightful twist to plain pasta salad.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/3 cups diced fully cooked ham (1/2 pound)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) coleslaw dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the grapes, broccoli, ham, olives and onion.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into grape mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Grape Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p42
Reviews for Grape Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2015
"A perfect recipe! Reminds me of my childhood. And a very good friend i unfortunately lost contact with. Good thing I never changed my number. Neither did my mother. It would be good to hear from them again. Great recipe Tia.Todd Canfield"