Grape Melon Medley Recipe
No cantaloupe? No worries. Substitute pears, mango, bananas or whatever fruit is in season.—Doris Russell, Fallston, Maryland
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes and oranges. Whisk the preserves; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 130 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC