Grape Melon Medley Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes and oranges. Whisk the preserves; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 130 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Grape Melon Medley
"This was really good. It was hard to find the Pineapple Preserves though. I went to 3 stores and ended up finding them at Meijer."