Grape Melon Medley Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes and oranges. Whisk the preserves; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 130 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Grape Melon Medley
"This was really good. It was hard to find the Pineapple Preserves though. I went to 3 stores and ended up finding them at Meijer."