No cantaloupe? No worries. Substitute pears, mango, bananas or whatever fruit is in season.—Doris Russell, Fallston, Maryland
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes and oranges. Whisk the preserves; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grape Melon Medley in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p43
Reviews for Grape Melon Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2011
"This was really good. It was hard to find the Pineapple Preserves though. I went to 3 stores and ended up finding them at Meijer."