No cantaloupe? No worries. Substitute pears, mango, bananas or whatever fruit is in season.—Doris Russell, Fallston, Maryland
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes and oranges. Whisk the preserves; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grape Melon Medley in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p43
Reviews for Grape Melon Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2011
"This was really good. It was hard to find the Pineapple Preserves though. I went to 3 stores and ended up finding them at Meijer."