Grape Juice Sparkler Recipe
For a nice alternative to wine, give this fruity beverage from our home economists a try. The kid-friendly drink will appeal to people of all ages.
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 20 to 30 fresh raspberries
- 1. Just before serving, combine juice concentrate with club soda in a large pitcher. Stir in sparkling grape juice. Place two to three raspberries in the bottom of each glass; add juice. Yield: 10 servings (2 quarts).
3/4 cup: 111 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Grape Juice Sparkler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC