Grape Juice Crush
"I've served this drink for over 20 years and always get compliments," notes Joy Butler from Pincher Creek, Alberta. "For parties, I often dip small clusters of grapes in sugar and perch them on the edge of each glass for garnish."
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup thawed grape juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups cold ginger ale
- Crushed ice
- In a 1-gal. container, combine the concentrates and water; stir well.
- Refrigerate until well chilled. Just before serving, slowly add the
- ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 115 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.