Grape Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery, onions, water chestnuts and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 129 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Grape Broccoli Salad
"This salad is delicious and so very easy to make, my family just loves it. It's a keeper and we'll be making it many more times."