Grape Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery, onions, water chestnuts and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 129 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.