Grape Broccoli Salad Recipe
This tempting toss-up of vegetables, fruit and a sweet tangy dressing is a tasty alternative to pasta salads. "My sister's husband needs to watch what he eats, so she's a great source of healthy recipes like this one," says Peggy Cathey of McKinney, Texas.
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery, onions, water chestnuts and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Grape Broccoli Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p42
Reviews for Grape Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2010
This salad is delicious and so very easy to make, my family just loves it. It's a keeper and we'll be making it many more times.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Quick Recipes >