This tempting toss-up of vegetables, fruit and a sweet tangy dressing is a tasty alternative to pasta salads. "My sister's husband needs to watch what he eats, so she's a great source of healthy recipes like this one," says Peggy Cathey of McKinney, Texas.
Featured In: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery, onions, water chestnuts and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Grape Broccoli Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p42
Reviews for Grape Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2010
"This salad is delicious and so very easy to make, my family just loves it. It's a keeper and we'll be making it many more times."