Grape Apple Coleslaw Recipe
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 large tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a serving bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, marshmallows, raisins and yogurt. Stir in the apple, grapes and walnuts. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Grape Apple Coleslaw in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p8
Reviews for Grape Apple Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review