Grape and Cabbage Salad Recipe
This is a recipe I created using the grapes grown in our state. The flavor and texture brings many compliments, and its combination of color adds to its appeal.
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes, green pepper and parsley. In another bowl, whisk together salad dressing, water and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 65 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC