- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes, green pepper and parsley. In another bowl, whisk together salad dressing, water and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Grape and Cabbage Salad in Country October/November 1999, p51
Reviews for Grape and Cabbage Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2014
Would give this rating of *10* if stars went that high. Made recently.