- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes, green pepper and parsley. In another bowl, whisk together salad dressing, water and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Grape and Cabbage Salad
Sort By :
"AMAZING!! Tastes like summer to me! Fresh and flavorful, very yummy! I use this as a go to salad when I want to wow someone. Do not use too much italian dressing, it gets too watery"
"Would give this rating of *10* if stars went that high. Made recently."