Grape 'n' Pear Tossed Salad Recipe
This sweet medley will complement most any meal. Yogurt, apple juice and sugar create the quick but yummy dressing.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 small pear, cubed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1. For dressing, combine the yogurt, apple juice and sugar in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, grapes, pear, pecans and onion; add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 104 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 0 fruit, 0 fat.
Reviews for Grape 'n' Pear Tossed Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC