This sweet medley will complement most any meal. Yogurt, apple juice and sugar create the quick but yummy dressing.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 small pear, cubed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- For dressing, combine the yogurt, apple juice and sugar in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, grapes, pear, pecans and onion; add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grape 'n' Pear Tossed Salad in Country Woman May/June 2005, p36
Reviews for Grape 'n' Pear Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review