Grape 'n' Pear Tossed Salad Recipe
This sweet medley will complement most any meal. Yogurt, apple juice and sugar create the quick but yummy dressing.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 small pear, cubed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- For dressing, combine the yogurt, apple juice and sugar in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, grapes, pear, pecans and onion; add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grape 'n' Pear Tossed Salad in Country Woman May/June 2005, p36
Reviews for Grape 'n' Pear Tossed Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review