- For granola, in a large bowl, combine oats and walnuts. Combine the
- brown sugar, honey, oil, vanilla and salt; pour over oat mixture and
- toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- Bake at 300° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring
- twice. Cool on a wire rack. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in
- cranberries. Store in an airtight container.
- To serve, alternate layers of yogurt and granola in six parfait
- glasses. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup granola with 1/3 cup yogurt equals 470 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 13 g protein.