My family has always enjoyed this crunchy four-ingredient snack. When we go camping, each person includes one additional ingredient like mini marshmallows, corn chips or cookie pieces. The taste is never the same, and we're often surprised by the combinations. —Shelley Riddlespurger, Amarillo, Texas
- 1 package (16 ounces) banana-nut granola
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 can (12 ounces) honey-roasted peanuts
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 11 cups.
Originally published as Granola Trail Mix in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p33
Reviews for Granola Trail Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review