Granola Trail Mix
My family has always enjoyed this crunchy four-ingredient snack. When we go camping, each person includes one additional ingredient like mini marshmallows, corn chips or cookie pieces. The taste is never the same, and we're often surprised by the combinations.
22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) banana-nut granola
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 can (12 ounces) honey-roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 11 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 331 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.