Granola Trail Mix Recipe
My family has always enjoyed this crunchy four-ingredient snack. When we go camping, each person includes one additional ingredient like mini marshmallows, corn chips or cookie pieces. The taste is never the same, and we're often surprised by the combinations. —Shelley Riddlespurger, Amarillo, Texas
- 1 package (16 ounces) banana-nut granola
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 can (12 ounces) honey-roasted peanuts
- 1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 11 cups.
1/2 cup equals 331 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC