Granola Trail Mix
My family has always enjoyed this crunchy four-ingredient snack. When we go camping, each person includes one additional ingredient like mini marshmallows, corn chips or cookie pieces. The taste is never the same, and we're often surprised by the combinations. —Shelley Riddlespurger, Amarillo, Texas
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) banana-nut granola
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 can (12 ounces) honey-roasted peanuts
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Store in
- airtight containers. Yield: 11 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 331 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.