- 1 package (16 ounces) banana-nut granola
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 can (12 ounces) honey-roasted peanuts
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 11 cups.
Reviews for Granola Trail Mix
Sort By :
"Great taste! But I did change it a little. Instead of banana nut granola, I used Honey and Oats granola; and instead of raisins, I used dried cranberries. Love the sweet with the salty! Will definitely make this again."
"Perfect mix of sweet and salty! You can even go off the recipe a little with the amounts and it still comes out amazing!! This recipe definitely does make alot!!"