Granola Nut Snack Mix Recipe
This snack from Jessie Sarrazin of Livingston, Montana delivers equally well from a bowl in the kitchen or a bag in the car.
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts or bridge mix
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried fruit bits
- 6 low-fat chewy granola bars, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 539 calories, 28 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 474 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Granola Nut Snack Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC