This snack from Jessie Sarrazin of Livingston, Montana delivers equally well from a bowl in the kitchen or a bag in the car.
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts or bridge mix
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried fruit bits
- 6 low-fat chewy granola bars, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
Originally published as Holiday Snack Mix in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p43
Reviews for Granola Nut Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review