- Punch dough down; turn onto a well-floured surface. Roll into an
- 18x12-in. rectangle. Combine filling ingredients; spread over dough.
- Cut lengthwise into three strips. Roll up each strip jelly-roll
- style, beginning at a long side; pinch edges and ends to seal well.
- Place ropes seam side down on a well-greased baking sheet. Braid
- ropes together (do not stretch); seal ends. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; frost warm braid.
- Cool before slicing. Yield: 1 loaf (24 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 269 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.