Granola Fudge Clusters
Short and sweet, the recipe for yummy Granola Fudge Clusters calls for only four ingredients. “I always make a double batch because no one can east just one,” advises Loraine Meyer of Bend, Oregon.
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1-1/4 cups granola cereal without raisins
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips;
- stir until smooth. Stir in granola and walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 114 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.