- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1-1/4 cups granola cereal without raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Stir in granola and walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Granola Fudge Clusters
Sort By :
I plan on making these! I didn't make them yet, but I guarantee that they're bound to be great!
Our family loves this quick and easy recipe. Our 10 year old daughter usually makes this. It tastes like a chocolate bar, but only better. We substitute peanut butter chips in place of the butterscotch chips. YUM!
My husband doesn't eat nuts so I added 1 cup more of the granola cereal, love love love this one.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >