Granola Chip Shakes Recipe
"Packed with irresistible ingredients and served with a spoon, this shake is a super dessert," says Elaine Anderson of Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 3/4 to 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a blender, combine milk, 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping and ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Drizzle with remaining topping; sprinkle with half of the granola and chocolate chips. Use a knife to swirl topping into shake. Top with remaining granola and chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 587 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 87 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 14 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC