Granola Chip Shakes
"Packed with irresistible ingredients and served with a spoon, this shake is a super dessert," says Elaine Anderson of Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 to 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a blender, combine milk, 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping and
- ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled
- glasses. Drizzle with remaining topping; sprinkle with half of the
- granola and chocolate chips. Use a knife to swirl topping into
- shake. Top with remaining granola and chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 587 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 87 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 14 g protein.