"Packed with irresistible ingredients and served with a spoon, this shake is a super dessert," says Elaine Anderson of Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.
- 3/4 to 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a blender, combine milk, 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping and ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Drizzle with remaining topping; sprinkle with half of the granola and chocolate chips. Use a knife to swirl topping into shake. Top with remaining granola and chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Granola Chip Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p8
Reviews for Granola Chip Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review