Granola Bars Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups Mueslix cereal with raisins, dates and almonds
- 1/4 cup Grape-Nuts
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add honey; mix well. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; pat down evenly.
- 2. Bake at 300° for 15-20 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Cool completely before removing from pan. Cut into squares. Yield: 8 bars.
1 each: 144 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch
Reviews for Granola Bars
"Just pulled them from the oven, smells awesome. I have been looking for a granola bar that is not a cookie. I left out the chocolate chips and added pecans, what I had. Thanks Angela for a great recipe, very versatile ."