Granola Apple Crisp Recipe
- 8 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2-1/2 cups granola with fruit and nuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, toss the apples, lemon juice and peel. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the granola, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Drizzle with butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until the apples are tender. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Granola Apple Crisp(12)
Sort By :
Great and easy to fix. Family loved it. And definitely have the vanilla ice cream.
The men in my family loved this. Do not slice the apples too thin. Added more fruit and nuts than it called for, 1/2 c. eachdried cranberries and pecans, to offset the almonds and raisins in the granola
How can the granola topping remain crispy if the dish is cooked in a slow cooker?
Easy to put together, and delicious.