Granola Apple Crisp Recipe
Tender apple slices are tucked beneath a sweet crunchy topping in my comforting dessert. For variety, replace the apples with your favorite fruit. —Barbara Schindler, Napoleon, Ohio
- 8 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2-1/2 cups granola with fruit and nuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the apples, lemon juice and peel. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the granola, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Drizzle with butter.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until the apples are tender. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 382 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Granola Apple Crisp
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC