- well. Add milk and vanilla extract, mixing well after each addition.
- Beat in pudding mix just until blended.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup oats, coconut, baking soda and salt in medium
- bowl. Add to shortening mixture. Mix until blended. Stir in
- remaining 1 cup oats, regular and mini chocolate chips, butterscotch
- chips and pecans. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown around edges and slightly
- moist in center.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; transfer to cooling rack to cool
- completely. Yield: 7 to 8 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 96, Total Fat 5.1g, Saturated Fat 1.9g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 52mg, Total Carbohydrate 11.7g, Dietary Fiber 0.7g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A <1%DV, Vitamin C <1%DV, Calcium <1%DV, Iron 2%DV