- whites. Spread into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to
- wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in another large bowl, beat the butter, sugar,
- chocolate, milk and vanilla until smooth. In a chilled small bowl,
- beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into chocolate mixture.
- To assemble, split each cake into two horizontal layers. Spread 1 cup
- frosting on one layer. Repeat using all layers. Frost top and sides
- of cake with remaining frosting. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if
- desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 330 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.