- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine filling ingredients;
- pour over crust. Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until filling
- is set.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft
- peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff and glossy.
- Spread over filling and bake for 10-12 minutes or until meringue is
- lightly browned. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 359 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.