Grandma's Peanut Butter
Frequently, I nestle a creamy jarful of this lip-smacking peanut butter beside homemade cookies and candy as a gift "fresh from Grandma's kitchen".
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth. Store in
- an airtight container. Yield: about 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 169 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.