- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine filling ingredients; set aside.
- Punch dough down; divide in half. Roll each half into a 15-in. x
- 10-in. rectangle. Spread half the reserved filling on each
- rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long end. Cut
- each into 15 rolls.
- Place in two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. In a
- small bowl, combine the confectioner's sugar, butter, extract and
- enough milk to achieve desired consistency; spread over warm rolls.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 156 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.