Grandma's Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ounces cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1. In a large bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, bacon, onion, cheese, seasoned salt and pepper. Add beef and sausage; mix well. In a shallow baking pan, shape mixture into an 8-in. x 4-in. oval.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°; drain. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 231 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Grandma's Meat Loaf
"Absolutely delicious. I'll definitely make it again. I added a tbsp. worcester sauce and used season bread crumbs and Hickory snoked bacon. Great flavor."