Grandma's Hazelnut Candies
My guests can never believe how simple these delectable bites are. I use just white chocolate chips, hazelnut spread and nuts. —Sharon Tipton, Winter Garden, Florida
54 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1-1/2 cups chopped hazelnuts, toasted, divided
- In a small saucepan, combine baking chips and Nutella; cook and stir
- over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in 1 cup
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; sprinkle
- with remaining hazelnuts. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 69 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.