- medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and
- stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Stir a small amount of hot filling into egg; return all to the pan,
- stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes
- longer. Remove from the heat; stir in butter. Cool to room
- temperature without stirring. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until
- Arrange bananas over gelatin. Stir whipped topping into dressing.
- Spread over bananas. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 194 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.