- Punch down and divide in half. For white bread: Shape two loaves and
- place in greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. For cinnamon bread: Roll each
- half into a 16x8-in. rectangle. Brush with melted butter; combine
- sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over butter. Starting at the narrow
- end, roll up into a loaf, sealing the edges and ends. Place in
- greased 8x4-in. loaf pans.
- For cinnamon rolls: Roll each half into an 18x12-in. rectangle. Brush
- with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Starting at the
- narrow end, roll up and seal edges and ends. Cut each into 12 pieces
- of 1-1/2 in. Place in greased 9-in. round baking pans. To bake:
- Cover and let rise until doubled. Bake loaves at 375° for 20
- minutes; bake rolls at 375° for 25-30 minutes. Cover with foil
- if they brown too quickly. Yield: 2 loaves or 2 dozen rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 208 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 387 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.