Grand Slam Salad
With fruit cocktail and whipped topping, this salad turned out to be a winner with everyone.Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
12-16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail or tropical fruit salad, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, fruit cocktail, milk and
- lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 199 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.