- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail or tropical fruit salad, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, fruit cocktail, milk and lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Grand Slam Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p19
Reviews for Grand Slam Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review