- cranberries; fold into batter.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for
- 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- rack to cool completely.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and liqueur; drizzle over cake. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 567 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium, 94 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.