- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Stir in butter; set aside. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the graham cracker mixture. Carefully spoon the remaining batter on top. Sprinkle with the remaining graham cracker mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"Delicious, quick and easy! I made this in advance and froze it to serve at a continental breakfast I catered and it was enjoyed by all. I had lots of graham cracker crumbs on hand (clearance sale at Target--LOL!) and this was a great way to use some of them!"
"Very easy & quick to make for a weekend breakfast or brunch. The only changes I made were to cut the brown sugar to 1/2 cup, & next time, I'd use only 1/2 cup of butter, melted. I was short of time, so I didn't use the glaze & it was perfect without it. Will definitely make again. Both of my older daughters took copies of the recipe home with them, & that says a lot as they don't care to bake!"
"This cake is wonderful! What could be better than a coffee cake with tons of pecans!! My husband and I loved it and I am going to make it again today. Thanks for a terrific recipe!!"
"Very easy to make and usually have all ingredients on hand..Had it for house quests and it was gone very fast.Will make it again.It was very good!"
"Made this today for the first time and it was so good! I had to adapt it to fit a gluten and dairy free diet. I used gluten free Graham cracker crumbs and gluten free cake mix. In addition, I substituted canola oil for the melted butter. I also substituted almond milk for the milk in the drizzle. So good and you couldn't even tell the difference! Will definitely make again!"